Adobe After Effects Training from New Horizons Memphis
Adobe After Effects is the industry-standard software tool used for creating:
- Video Compositions
- Special Effects
Adobe After Effects is very popular with video makers and is often used in the post-production process of film making and television production. After Effects differs from other editors in that it is specifically designed for special effects.
Whether you are new to After Effects or a seasoned user, Adobe After Effects courses at New Horizons Memphis will provide you will valuable tips and tricks to improve efficiency and make your work come to life.
What’s new in After Effects CS4?
- Searchable timelines and project plus easier nested composition navigation
- Photoshop 3D layers import
- Cartoon effect
- Independent keyframing of X, Y and Z position plus other 3D compositing enhancements
- Rich media composition from After Effects to Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Integrated workflow for mobile-device authoring
- Project intelligence through XMP metadata
Course topics include:
- Customizing the interface
- Initiating a project
- Building a basic composition
- Applying effects
- Using expressions
- Integrating with Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Exporting an After Effects project